Monday, August 15, 2011

Make Something Monday : Last Minute Birthday Stuff

I can't believe the babe's party is just a few days away!! I am really looking forward to all the family that is going to come. In the midst of trying to scrub the house and get it "guest-ready" I managed to finish a few final party items.

Using the giraffe image, scalloped cardstock circles, and colored toothpicks, I made these super cute and fairly simple cupcake toppers:



Instead of party hats I wanted to make these fun giraffe ears for all our guests to wear. I can't wait to take a picture of everyone wearing them! :)


I found the printable pattern here.

And, finally, to show everyone how much Henry has grown over the past year I wanted to display all of the monthly pictures I have taken of him. My sister-in-law gave me this pretty giraffe fabric that I wrapped around a canvas to use as a backdrop.


Well, I think we are ready for a party now!

Come back next week to see if it all came together...

1 comment:

I thrive on comments...and followers.
So, please leave your thoughts and follow my blog!

If you have your own blog, please add your link so I can follow you, too!